Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience developing complex, modern, and responsive web applications using ReactJS (Redux, Saga, or similar libs);
- Ability to implement rich client functionality using thorough ES knowledge;
- Firm understanding of responsive design techniques and design patterns;
- Experience and understanding of various build and deployment pipelines (npm, bower, azure, heroku, etc);
- Experience with e2e/unit testing of react components;
- English is spoken and written skills – Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion).
Nice to have:
- TypeScript experience;
- Any backend framework experience;
- Experience in backend (NodeJS / Loopback4 / NextJS / etc);
- Experience with e-commerce.
What will you do:
- Develop responsive web interfaces;
- Build reusable code/components;
- Optimize front-end code for performance and scalability;
- Write e2e/unit tests;
- Ensure UI/UX designs are technically feasible;
- Participate in technology/implementation discussions.
What do we offer:
- Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away);
- Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9a.m. to 6p.m. or from 10a.m. to 7p.m.;
- Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves;
- Multinational and intercultural experience;
- Adequate teammates;
- Possibilities to learn and develop yourself;
- Market benefits.
|Job Category||Full-Stack Developer|