Who are we looking for:
- At least 3+ years of experience professionally creating complex applications using React.js or other modern frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, Angular 4+, …) understanding of its principles, best practices, pros, and cons, when to use and not to use it;
- Knowledge and understanding of Redux, Redux-Saga, or Vuex is a huge plus;
- Excellent understanding of closures, OOP, Promises;
- Good knowledge of ES6+, including arrow functions, let/const, async/await, etc.;
- Understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP/HTTPS protocol, CORS, etc.;
- Understanding of Web platform, localStorage, other browsers APIs;
- Experience with Webpack, including an understanding of tree-shaking, dead code elimination, bundling, minification;
- English is spoken and written skills – Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion).
Nice to have:
- Experience working with scrum, using git-flow and code-reviews;
- Other nice to have skills: Bootstrap, JWT, experience with other frameworks;
- TypeScript is a plus, otherwise willing to learn it is required.
It will be great if you have a small experience or willing to learn the required back-end technology: Node.js
What do we offer:
- Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away);
- Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9a.m. to 6p.m. or from 10a.m. to 7p.m.;
- Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves;
- Multinational and intercultural experience;
- Adequate teammates;
- Possibilities to learn and develop yourself;
- Market benefits.
|Job Category||Front-End Developer|